01 July 2006

Apologies

I had promised that I would be blogging at the rate of at least two posts per month. Due to certain changes in the office environment and responsibilities, I am not able to access the internet and also have very little time for blogging.

A couple of things to report.

First, the Ministry of Communications has agreed to continue renewal of licences at the old rate and not at the "exhorbitantly" revised rates. That is some respite for the time being.

Second, propogation conditions for radio waves being rather erratic, the radio activity of operators is not as per regular norms.

I am in the process of taking some decisions on my career front that may change my "blogger profile". In this context I expect to be a little more inactive over the next few weeks.

Hope to be back soon with more on Ham Radio.

3 comments:

Capt. Anup Murthy said...

Good to see you back briefly. Will be nice to see you back more often. Good luck with your career change. May I suggest that you blog about HAM radio as well as a few more things related to technology or even topics related to your other experiences?

Madhukar - VU2MUD said...

Thanks Capt. for the advice. I will keep your suggestion in mind and keep the blog active.

Madhukar - VU2MUD said...

Vidya - Good to meet you after ages.
As of now, not many are active. Almost the entire group has dispersed out of Mysore. The actively involved ones can be found on www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/mysorehams
Keep in touch.